+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well food

A-1,Gopur apartment, Kasar Falia, Opp.govt. Press, Kothi, Vadodara, Gujarat
    Blog Entries

Well food

Always remember that we will have to face the diseases what we eat now as Ayurveda. May attentions at our digest power what ever we eat. If the undigested food remains in the body will the cause of disease.

Body creates energy from the digested foods. Our energy level is depends upon what we digest, not upon what we eat! Sometimes our energy level is low, because we eat, high energetic foods that our digestive system is cannot response! So, what is well food for us? The answer is that what we digest.

Minimum three hours distances should maintained between two times meals for properly digesting. Water should not take before or after the meal. Water may take with the meal. Buttermilk should take after the meal for properly digesting. A mixture of Ginger’s juice, Lemon’s juice and Sindhav(a fast salt) should take before the meal for stimulating an appetite.

A habit to take heavy foods for long time continuously will cause of acidity. Acidity is a cause of ulcer and constipations. The constipation is cause of most diseases.

Jay Dhanvantari.

With regards,
    Thank you,
    Vaidyaraj Amrutbhai Prajapati

All treatments are avail here: Ayurvedyog Centre,
    A-1, Gopur apartment, Kasar falia, Opp. Govt. press, Kothi, Opp. SSG Madical collage, Vadodara. Gujarat. India. Pin: 390001.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Web: www.ayurvedyog.com/
    Face book: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000028999027

According to me the well food is very good for health and increasing of the wellness. the well food are in which more vitamins and minerals that is the well food for good health.

Hello guys today the topic is very nice and we discuss about that you should always be eating the healthy foods/
    like/fresh juices,fresh vegetables, either boiled vegitables,oatmeal.protein pulses.kellogs.chenna varieties etc/

I agree with the above post well food is very good for better health. Well food will help us to protect our body from several disease and it generates pure blood in our health. Fruits and vegetables are necessary for our health.
    Apply for loan on Lone Mountain Truck Leasingfor truck leasing

Hey friend!!!mostly people like the energetic foods for keep good fitness and health.
    According to me the well food is very good for health and increasing of the wellness.
    I like these well foods...
    1 Fresh juices
    2 Fresh fruits
    3 vegetarian foods..
    Last edited by Basil; 12-22-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Hi everybody... Really nice informative, information about well foods and i also really nice above comments, and friends i also want to say something about this topic... Friends there are many kinds of well foods but according to my view these are well foods like:
    Fresh juices, and fresh fruits, and fresh vegetables, and sea foods etc...

Body creates energy from the digested foods. Our energy level is depends upon what we digest, not upon what we eat! Sometimes our energy level is low, because we eat, high energetic foods that our digestive system is cannot response! So, what is well food for us? The answer is that what we digest.
    Very well said, the best foods are those that can be easily digested by our stomach and hence become a part of our body in energy or other form. Our breakfast should contain protein, fats, and carbs at the same time but our dinner should be low fat and easily digestible.

I think eating healthy plates like food with fruits, vegetables, whole grains and protein are good sources for getting nutrition food.
    All nutrition rich foods are consider to be well food.

washinton
    Now days diet plays a vital role in our fitness and health issues.We should try to eat healthy,pure and well diet.Avoid all kind of junk/fast food stuff which injures for our health and fitness.Minimum three hours distances should maintained between two times meals for properly digesting. Water should not take before or after the meal.

Unregistered

Laparoscopy and Ayurveda

Dr. K N Srivastava is a super surgeon yet very humble and humane. I had known about Dr. Srivastava earlier also from the immaculate surgeries he performed on my parents about 10 years ago in RML Hospital, Delhi.
    drknsrivastava.com

Share Ayurveda Forum