+ Reply to Thread

Triphala to Teenagers - Acne

Hi, I am the mother of a 16Y old daughter. She has acne for the past three years, on cheeks and forehead, which is leaving scars. I tried many ways to get rid of it but no real use.
    I started giving her Triphala 500MG after reading about it online. I saw some improvement but stopped it as I keep hesitating if a teenager can take Triphala continuously or not.
    Instead of breaking my head, I started looking for Ayurveda discussion boards to ask this question.

Can teenagers take Triphala? If so, how long?
    What is the best ayurvedic medicine /herb that can help her inside out to get rid of acne?

Please advice.

Unregistered

Natural Remedy for Acne

Natural remedies for acne help internal factors like hormones and gut health and external factors by supporting skin growth and microbiome. Acne is a common skin problem that affects people of all ages. Teenagers suffer the most from acne because of the increased hormone levels in their body. Sleep deprivation, too much stress, unhealthy eating habits and hectic lifestyles can also cause acne. Acne can appear on the face, chest, back and scalp. Although there is no definitive cure, there are many simple and easy natural cures using common ingredients to prevent or minimize the problem.

these remedies start with diet and herabl application. You can check this link for 100% effective removal of acne without any side effects.
    https://www.indianetzone.com/48/natural_remedy_acne.htm

Share Ayurveda Forum