+ Reply to Thread

Simple way to boost your immunity and stay away from COVID-19

I have always been a staunch believer of Ayurveda and its myriad benefits, and I can always vouch for the immunity-boosting prowess of kadha. However, whether a good-old

Ayurvedic Kadha can prevent Corona Virus is yet to be seen. Ever since the pandemic had hit India, my family members and I have been taking Zandu Ayush Kwath Kadha, at least twice a day religiously. This habit has indeed worked in our favour. None of us even suffered from a common cold in the last five months. There are many kadhas available in the market. However, we opted for this particular kadha as per an Ayurvedic practitioner's recommendation. What interested us, even more, is the fact that Zandu's kadha consists of Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi and Krishna Marich, all known for their immunity-boosting properties. Hence, it has been working as an effective shield against viral infections at least for us. Due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties, Ayush Kwath Kadha makes it easy to fight against infection-causing bacteria and viruses. Kids to older adults in my family have been using kadha for many years now, and it helped us to stay away from infections. We usually boil the kadha powder in 150ml water and have it hot. It helps to give relief from throat aches, coughs, colds and even seasonal flu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ayush-Kwath-new-5-ingredients_500x.jpg  

Share Ayurveda Forum