+ Reply to Thread
    WolvesRun

7, 14, and 30 day courses offered in Kerala, any good?

Hello all,

Upon researching Ayurvedic study in India, I found several places offering a certificate for their short term courses.
    Does anyone know if they are worth anything as far as practice in the United States?

I am an aspiring Chiropractor and I seek to become versed in a host of other studies, all of which holistic.

If I complete these courses, I certainly wont have a BAMS, which I am okay with, but will I be legally able to provide Ayurvedic treatment to my patients in the United States? If not, how much study is required?

any replies will be much appreciated, I thank all who view, and may the winds carry you gently.

WolvesRun

Yes, There are schools offering short term courses in ayurveda & Panchakarma. If you attend that you can become a therapist and start your own therapy center. You cant able to treat patients but you can become a therapist. To know more click ayurvedic courses in Delhi, at a good ayurvedic center.
    Last edited by ayurvedacourses; 04-03-2015 at 11:35 PM.

DR DEEPTHY MANOJ

course detail

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesRun View Post
    Hello all,

Upon researching Ayurvedic study in India, I found several places offering a certificate for their short term courses.
    Does anyone know if they are worth anything as far as practice in the United States?

I am an aspiring Chiropractor and I seek to become versed in a host of other studies, all of which holistic.

If I complete these courses, I certainly wont have a BAMS, which I am okay with, but will I be legally able to provide Ayurvedic treatment to my patients in the United States? If not, how much study is required?

any replies will be much appreciated, I thank all who view, and may the winds carry you gently.

WolvesRun
    HI,
    I am a keralite.I know an institution where ayurveda will be taught especially for foreigners.There Doctor has started this venture by the interest of his foreigner patients who are interested to study ayurveda.Eventhough there are various institutions in kerala there are no other places especially for foreigners .For the course you have to stay minimum 1 month in kerala and you will be taught about panchakarma and other treatments both theoretically and practically,For further details please visit website www.amrithaayur.com or email to [email protected].

Share Ayurveda Forum