+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Please advise: Impotence and Erectile Dysfunction

Hello all,

I am not able to have proper erections, like not even lasting for few more seconds. Can one please suggest me the way of Arurveda since it has no side effects. I took Virilex tablets earlier but of no use. It doesn't help in getting erections.

Thanks,
    Sahil

Blog Entries
    Acharya charaka explains the causes of erectile dysfunction or klaibya in chikitsa sthana. Imbalance and Vitiation of shukradhatu causes erectile dysfunction or Klaibya. When we go through texts of ayurveda , we can conclude that Shukra dhatu is a collective word which represents both testosterone and semen. Based on vitiation of shukra dhatu , the condition erectile dysfunction is explained as follows.

Bijopaghataja Klaibya - This type of impotence is caused due to reduction in quality of semen. When male reproductive system is deprived of essential nutrients the quality of semen or shukra suffers.
    Dhvajabhangaja klaibya – When tissues of male reproductive system undergo degeneration or experience trauma , men experience “dhvajabhangaja Klaibya” . Numerous causes like chronic diseases, hunger, trauma to penile tissues etc can cause this type of erectile dysfunction.
    Jaraja Klaibya – Physiologically men experience erectile dysfunction as they age. Age related tissue degeneration, reduced production of semen, decreased nutritional status etc are contributing factors for jaraja klaibya.
    Shukra kshayaja Klaibya – When men indulge in excessive sexual activities like repeated intercourse, masturbation etc they lose more quantity of semen or shukra. Thus increased loss of semen leads to erectile dysfunction.

You can know more at Ayurveda remedies for erectile dysfunction

Thanks for this information.

But please can you let me know about the remedies...in simple words like what exactly can be done to cure it properly...?

Thanks.

Hi,

Try Ashwagandha capsules, but before using ayurvedic medicines you should be sure that you are able to absord. A physician would like to know how is your digestion, because you can eat the medicine but you may or may not be able to absorb it.

So to ensure that you get the best benefit of medicine

Have a weeks cleansing process.

Drink 2 lts of water in the morning, start with 1 glass.
    Exercise - Try running or morning walk
    Use Triphala-1 tsp with water at night before bed.

Ensure that you have good hunger and proper bowels , no constipation

After this try Ashwagandha tablets for a week and let me know , I'll follow the link.

Besides also try meditation because after so many erection failures, you might have unconscious fear which might affect your performance.

Hope this helps you. Knowing more about your prakriti (constitution),I will be able to help you better.

Regards

Hi,

Try Ashwagandha capsules, but before using ayurvedic medicines you should be sure that you are able to absord. A physician would like to know how is your digestion, because you can eat the medicine but you may or may not be able to absorb it.

After this try Ashwagandha tablets for a week and let me know , I'll follow the link.

Besides also try meditation because after so many erection failures, you might have unconscious fear which might affect your performance.

Hope this helps you. Knowing more about your prakriti (constitution),I will be able to help you better.

Regards

Well thanks for this information. I would try the things you are saying and then let you know. As I understand and have asked in the Ayurvedic shop in the market, 'Ashwagandha' tables are Dabur Stresscomm, which you have pointed to, I believe. I try that. I have bought the triphala powder from the market and then try this all.

I see for some 15 days and then put light here what happens.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sahil
    Last edited by sahil.sharma7138; 08-22-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Best Wishes !

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kanika Verma View Post
    Hi,

Regards
    Thanks and now I see that following this has increased a little (very small though) the erections. But it is not that good that I say that the problem has been solved. If possible, please advise any other improvement or should I continue the same? I am taking the Dabur Stresscom Ashwagandha Tablet one every day. Please let me know if its regular use cannot do any side effect...?

Thanks.

kanikaverma625@gmail.com
    Hi,

Good to hear that. But I want to know everything that you followed. does it include everything from medication to meditation. Again how is your hunger, regular, increased etc ?
    How is your bowel ?
    How frequently you have sex/maturbation ?
    What includes your normal diet ? green veg/non veg/salad etc general info
    Do you use ghee frequently ?
    How is your sleep ?
    Have you started the exercise ?

I will try to help you effectively and not only answer the questions....so please take time to answer these questions besides...many websites have prakriti test, so do take 2-3 and let me know what comes out to be your prakriti.

Best wishes

Share Ayurveda Forum