+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Ayurvedic Herbs for Digestion ?

Does anyone know what is the best ayurvedic herb for digestion? and where to buy ?

Please let me know

Thank you in advance

Hey.

I'm not sure whether you visit this forum anymore since you've posted a long time ago, but personaly I've read in a blog (by an Ayurvedic doctor) that taking a slice of ginger and one tea spoon of lemon/lime juice 15-10 minutes before meal improves digestion.

Triphala can be considered to clean the digestive system.

That's all I know.

The best ayurvedic for digestion is your food with timing and do not eating the food 2-3 hours before bed. And always sleep in your left side. This facility maintain your digestion.Chew your food until it is change in liquid.And drink the water with lemon in morning daily.In which water should warm.

I have found that spacing my meals far enough apart (at least 4 hours) helps my digestion, as well as doing vigorous exercise in the morning (I can pretty much digest anything after that!).
    When my digestion feels sluggish I like to drink Neem powder in hot water (but wait until a couple hours after you've eaten, because it is a strong cleanser and if you have it too close to food you may get cramps). I take my Neem in the evening and by the next morning everything feels clear again. But it is not advised to use Neem regularly over the long-term.

you can try the accell from zrii, these products are made by Dr. Deepak Chopra, the accell is an awesome product for digestion it helped me a lot and also to me patients.

Three herbal remedies which can really improve digestion include:

1. Kutki, Trikatu and Chitrak. Taking a pinch of each of these herbal powders with tsp honey before meals will help strengthen digestion.

2. Ginger is an extremely effective digestive herb. Drinking ginger tea or even consuming ginger pickle before a meal is a beneficial way to help kindle digestion. Before a meal take tsp of chopped ginger with a pinch of salt and a few drops of lime juice.

3. Another effective digestive herb is Trikatu. This herb is equal parts of ginger, black pepper and pippali. Taking tsp of this herb with a pinch of garlic powder and a pinch of rock salt before meals aids digestion.

IMPROVE DIGESTION NATURALLY + AYURVEDIC REMEDIES

Lemon Juice, ginger tea are some of the best ayurvedic herbs considered best for Digestion.

Great!! thanks..

Best herbs for digestion, according to Ayurveda, are Trikatu micture of Shunthi, Marich and Pipplai all are digestive. They increase the digestive fire in the body. Other herbs like Ajmoda, Jeerak, Hing and Saindhav (Salt) are useful to improve weakend digestive fire. Some of the classical formulations mentioned in ayurveda are best for digestion like Lavanbhaskar churna, HIngwastak churna, Trikatu churna, etc. Read more on our blog - http://charak.com/blog/health/5-hand...o-natural-way/

There are some simple but effective methods which you can do in your daily routine which makes your lifestyle better and helps in improving the digestion. The Ayurveda is a great way to improve the digestion and also increase the energy in your life.
    Tips for improving digestion with Ayurveda:
    Avoid cold drinks
    Eat healthy food
    Consume Trifla
    Meditate
    Drink warm water
    Avoid cigarettes