+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair Problem

Hair Problem

What are Hair Loss Treatment For Men in India?

Advanced Hair Studio provides Strand-by-Strand treatment for men Which is a very effective treatment.
    1. Strand by Strand is a unique procedure of Advanced Hair Studio which is performed by top surgeons in the world.
    2. This is just a 1 days procedure and it does not require for you to stay over at the Studio. You can go home immediately the same evening and resume your normal daily activities the next day. That means you only need to travel to our studios for one day to get this procedure performed.
    3. This procedure is to fill up all the bald spots and areas where your own follicles are dead and no other treatment is working there.
    4. The best part about Strand by Strand is, that it gives you 100% natural growing, non-maintenance hair which you can wear and style according to your age, personality and choice.

Apply olive oil It's good for your hair.

Even when you are following a healthy and balanced diet plan, you still require to exercise and sleep properly. If the body itself is in a permanent state of imbalance, we cannot assume our hair to improve normally. If you are struggling hair loss, a good night's sleep followed by exercise and healthy eating may go a good way to help in getting back to normal.
    Last edited by Kelly Briter; 09-03-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Hey Geeta, rather than going for a chemical oriented products, one should try the one with the natural ingredients. Here is what may help you.Just go through this product url qk.vc/qksw1i and you'll love it seriously...its actually effective

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Briter View Post
    Even when you are following a healthy and balanced diet plan, you still require to exercise and sleep properly. If the body itself is in a permanent state of imbalance, we cannot assume our hair to improve normally. If you are struggling hair loss, a good night's sleep followed by exercise and healthy eating may go a good way to help in getting back to normal.
    hair transplant india
    There are surgical, non surgical and medical treatments are available for hair loss. Each treatment is different in approaches, processes, requirements, and applications. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. To know the cause you should visit dermatologist which suggest you the best treatment which would fit for your hair loss problem.

There are many factors that contribute hair fall, heridetry, stress, pollution and some medical condition etc... , better you visit a dermatologist for hair loss problem, Also try natual ingredients, you can apply almond oil and coconut oil for healthy hair. Can also take it in the form of supplements.

One year back, I had a serious of problem my hair was falling more and more. One of my friends told me the remedies and I tried this tonic http://www.neetasherbaluk.com/produc...?product_id=11. It’s a miracle, it’s worked well. I loved more. I suggested to all my friends.

Hair problems depends a lot upon the eating habits of a person. These are some methods which can help you to recover lost hair and replenish hair density on your head:
    1. Include almonds and other nuts in your diet. Almonds when consumed soaked after peeling off does wonder for your hair.
    2. Massage your hair thrice a week with "Healthbuddy Herbal Virgin Coconut Oil", this will strengthen hair on your scalp.
    3. Use serum for hair growth. This stimulates growth and prevents it from falling.
    4. Use a good conditioner and shampoo. Using a mild one like Dove would be better.

Depending on the food or water changes, hair fall is occurring. Last year my hair falling more and more and I saw a tips from some other website and one of my friend also gave a tips for my hair falling.
    That is a tonic name <a href="http://www.neetasherbaluk.com/products-details.php?product_id=15/">Ayurvedic Hair tonic</a>, it contains more herbs. Try it,it is best for hair falling. Now my hair falling is reduced.

Share Ayurveda Forum