+ Reply to Thread

Hair Care - Long Shiny Hair - Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies

Get long and shiny hair with natural home remedies by using either bananas or olive oil.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

I am always concerned about my looks, hair and beauty. So I keep on searching the natural ways for maintaining a good skin and body. I read on internet about nut of India. The nut of india diet is very helpful for removing fats from the body. It even helps in maintaining good and black hair. You can find this a very useful site for keeping our body perfect.

Onion juice is also good home remedy for long and shiny hairs.

very nice, I will follow it... what if I don't add yellow part of egg??

Many of us follow a strict beauty regimen to keep our skin, hair in good health. In fact, we spend lot of money to enjoy beautiful skin and superb hair.

There is nothing worse for your skin & hair than an unnecessary*chemical ingredient. Relief may be found in nature without*using chemical substitutions, in the pure and nutritive form of herbs*and plant oils found in nature. Nature offers the best ingredients for your benefit.

When it comes to beauty, importance should be given to natural ingredients rather than commercial beauty products. Chemicals and toxins in commercial products can do a lot of harm in the long run.*

You can try some home remedies to supplement your hair for healthy growth:

1.Regularly massage your hair using oil like coconut oil, castor oil, and olive oil. You can massage your hair and scalp simply with your hand after your daily bath, as it improves blood circulation and prevents hair loss.

2.Massage your hair with milk of coconut or warm mustard oil containing henna. This improves blood circulation and helps in hair growth*

3.Apply Amla and Brahmi Pack – Mix 4 tbsp of amla powder and 4 tbsp of brahmi powder with honey and curd. Mix well and apply a thick paste on your scalp and hair. Cover your hair with* a shower cap and after 30 mins wash off with a natural conditioner. Hair looks healthy, nourished and lustrous.***

4.Blend 2 medium sized onions into a smooth paste, add 4 tbsp of coconut oil and few drops of essential oil just to lessen the smell of strong smell of onions. Apply on scalp and hair and leave it for 30 mins and then wash off with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Using this hair mask on a weekly basis leaves your hair more dense and thick.*

5.Apply egg pack twice a week for hair loss- Whip 2 eggs yolks with ½ cup of thick coconut cream and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Smear this paste on clear hair and scalp. Leave it for 30 mins and then wash off with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Your hair hair looks glossy, frizz-free and voluminous naturally.

DO’s & DON’Ts for healthy and shiny hair:

•Increase your intake of green vegetables, fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, nuts, grains, milk products, and no cholesterol-rich food in your diet.

•Good balanced diet keeps your hair healthy.

•Eat fish, soybeans, and raw vegetable salads.

•Regular cleaning of hair is required. Set a good routine for hair care.

•Drink lots of water as water is good for health and hair.

•Regular trimming of hair will prevent split ends.

•Do not use chemical-based shampoo excessively as it takes away the natural shine.

•Never apply chemical-based bleach, avoid using hair curler, hair dryers, chemical-based hair gels, and coloring hair using hair colors as they contain ammonia. As these things dries your hair and your hairs look lifeless and hard.

Hair Care Long Shiny Hair Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies

More precisely does not happen

Share Ayurveda Forum