+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hello Everyone,
    I am Hassie Ahumada.I am yoga trainer. If anyone wants to ask anything related to yoga therapy or anything related to yoga, feel free to ask me.
    Thank you.
    Yoga Therapy @ Featheredpipe foundation

Hi everyone,new member on this board.
    I like this forum as I have read several posts of it on Google pages. I found it excellent board for sharing and learning health, fitness, nutrition. It feels like a nice place to put my feet up and relax .
    Fedrin

ShareAyurveda
    Welcome guys! hope you'll enjoy this forum feel free to share your thoughts and spread the word about shareayurveda.

Many thanks

What are the Yogic practices one should follow to avoid hypertension, BP and heart disease? I wish you could give us an easy-to-do program which can be followed by anyone of us in this busy-busy age and everyone becoming very aged very early!..

Hello friends I am new to this discussion board. I love discussions and found this forum very best. I am very glad to join the forum.
    Adley

Hi all, I'm new member on this board, this forum is an excellent boar for discussion. I want to learn new and exciting ways to improve health and fitness.
    Hudson

ShareAyurveda
    Welcome Hudson! hope the shareayurveda forum help you to achieve your health and fitness goal. All our best.

Lightbulb

Hi,

I am a BAMS grad practising in charitable clinic in Thane, Mumbai . Hope to be useful to the community.

Regards