+ Reply to Thread
    Blog Entries

10 effective Ayurveda herbal home remedies for Painful cracked heels

Reduce intake of sugar and sweets. Jaggery can be used if sweet is inevitable.

Avoid refined flours like Maida and corn flour.

Stop using sour foods. Lemon and amla are exception. Lemon juice or dry amla (Emblica Officinalis can be used whenever needed).

Cooked tomato, Potato and Brinjal (egg plant) have to be kept at bay.

Add garlic and Onion in your recipes as they have very good anti inflammatory properties.

Use cow ghee, butter and sesame oil whenever cooking needs greasing.

Welcome sprouted legumes, green peas and ginger on your plate.

Mix Jatyadi Taila and Ashwagandha taila in equal quantity. Warm this mixed oil and massage it on cracked heel and foot before going to bed. Cover the foot with non absorbent polythene sheet and wear socks. Wash this off next day morning with luke warm water and mild soap.

Always wear cotton socks to aid good air circulation.

Wear soft heeled slippers.

Read more at http://www.ayurhelp.com/wordpress/?p=482

The tips that is being used for herbal remedies that can treat cracked heels.

Thanks Savita for helping me. It is really helpful to me

Thank you so much Savita for sharing such an useful tips with public. As a beauty expert i would like to recommend one of the good ayuvedic treatment center in Bhubaneswar, India. It is my personal experience that Divine Health Care is better option for them who really wants some ayurvedic treatment in affordable budget.

Here is what you are looking for- qk.vc/qkpdrm...the natural home remedy by ratan ayurvedic, daily they give useful advice about the health and skin and that too home remedies...

Share Ayurveda Forum