+ Reply to Thread

Can I use Ayurvedic products for Hair care?

I am using chemical based products for my hair care, but in monsoon season my hair looks dull and dry. My friend suggested me to use ayurvedic hair care products but i am confused whether they can do good in no time. Please suggest.

Yes, you should and you can use an ayurvedic product for hair care, the best thing about Ayurvedic products is they are totally organic and has no side effects. As far as monsoon season is concerned apply homemade mask such as yogurt and egg mask.This homemade mask will prevent you hair in monsoon season as well as provide shiny look to your hair.

Yes, you should definitely go with ayurvedic products for hair care. I only use ayurvedic products for my hair. As we all know that it does not have any side effects. I use Amla hair oil because it has lots of benefits. Amla hair oil has the ability to improve the strength of the hair, prevent hair loss, remove dandruff, decrease oxidative stress, protect against chronic disease etc. I had bought this product from Sheetal Herbal. This site provides all types of Ayurvedic products like hair care products, skin care products, etc. at a reasonable rates.