+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Ayurveda Oil for hairs ?

Does anyone know what is the best and most common ayurvedic oil use for hairs ?

Thank you!

there are many oils mentioned in Ayurveda texts which are very healthy for hair, varies for various problems.
    vatajatadi tail is very helpful if you wants to improve strength and healthy ness of hair.
    amalkyadi tail uses for shine and smoothness .
    ...japKusum tail use for uniform colour of hair
    so choose your oil as per you need

Kesh King is the best Ayurveda hair oil. It is helpful to reduce hair loss problem.

Coconut oil is best oil for hair. I don't think there is no other oil better than coconut oil. In every oil there is coconut oil is present. This is the best treatment for hair. Also, you can use sani-555 to stop hair fall.

I have used Neelibringadi oil for 3 years now with outstanding results.

Khadi Products works well

I've been using Khadi Rosemary and Henna oil and believe me you it has drastically controlled my hair problems including hair fall, itching in scalp and last but not the least, dandruff. I was amazed as this oil gave results within a week. I'm also using Khadi Henna and tulsi shampoo that gives my hair a great luster and also helps to control hair fall. Khadi products are really revolutionizing Ayurveda market in India.

To detect from hair ayurvedic treatment is one of the suitable option and bansal yoga hair oil is expert in it.

An Ayurvedic herbal hair oil, Sesa Oil contains properties that help cure many of the hair problems that we suffer from. It not only provides nourishment to the hair but also acts as a rejuvenator for the scalp and roots, promoting hair growth.It contains only natural ingredients and thus can be used by anyone suffering from hair problems without causing any known side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.mayur View Post
    there are many oils mentioned in Ayurveda texts which are very healthy for hair, varies for various problems.
    vatajatadi tail is very helpful if you wants to improve strength and healthy ness of hair.
    amalkyadi tail uses for shine and smoothness .
    ...japKusum tail use for uniform colour of hair
    so choose your oil as per you need
    Thanks for the adivce sir...