+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honey, Benefits.

Well honey protects, the skin against disease and also help to cure quicker after an outage vitamin
    discoloration or infection.The mineral and amino acids, present in honey makes it a wonderful
    beauty product. Offers high nutritional value for skin and hair and the effect are seen if taken
    over period of time.
    Last edited by Preston; 01-18-2013 at 11:18 PM.

For an acne mask, add a few drops of lemon juice and a few drops of essential oils of tea tree (melaleuca) and/or lavender oil. Both of these oils are antibacterial and tea tree is anti microbial wiping out acne bacteria.
    Facial Mask Recipes

Honey is fantastic for skin for many reasons, it is: Moisturizing - Honey is a natural humectant which means it attracts moisture to itself making it p.

http://www.naturalskincarerecipes.co...its-explained/

Hi Preston,
    Great post on honey benefits and like to add honey is great to lose weight and boost immunity system. Honey is great to heal wounds, prevents from mouth disease and used to cure arthritis. Honey is used to prevent hair loss and treatment of ulcer.

By taking a little honey with a little cinnamon, with appropriate diet and lifestyle of course, I was able to cure arthritis in my right foot. It was not higher "beginning stage" arthritis according to the doctor, but in the xray it could be seen boldly throughout my whole foot, and it hurt evey day with numbness, coldness, and tingling pain. That is all gone, and I feel that the honey with cinnamon played a huge role, as it was the only thing I did every day, since the arthritis, and the only thing targeted specifically at arthritis. Eating honey helps prevent parasites too. It can be used as an emetic, though I don't know if this is considered healthy.

Honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes. Its natural sugars play an important role in preventing fatigue during exercise.
    madeleine

Nice information shared!

Honey Benefits:
    • Prevent cancer and heart disease
    • Reduce cough and throat irritation:
    • Fewer allergies
    • Moisturizing skin:
    • Supports Good Bacteria

Honey is really beneficial for health. It strengthen heart and also prevents it from several diseases.It causes weight loss and increases Immunity. It is also beneficial for skin protection.
    Last edited by Fedrin; 05-18-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    Fedrin

Quote Originally Posted by naturalskincarer View Post
    For an acne mask, add a few drops of lemon juice and a few drops of essential oils of tea tree (melaleuca) and/or lavender oil. Both of these oils are antibacterial and tea tree is anti microbial wiping out acne bacteria.
    Hey, I have tried out this method with Manuka honey and yes it really works great for acne scar's
    I think all the people who used to have problems with acne must try this remedy at least once and see the results

Honey is the best for health and prevents from mouth disease.Honey is known for its effectiveness
    in instantly boosting the performance so it is best source for get energy and vitamins......

Click for further detail
    Last edited by Malton; 06-22-2013 at 05:10 AM.
    Malton

Share Ayurveda Forum