+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vitamin C!!!

Vitamin C!!!

Vitamin C is a powerful and effective antioxidant that protects our bodies from free radicals that cause oxidative stress. Excessive oxidative stress, or "cellular rust," can lead to a host of severe medical conditions, such as atherosclerosis that can cause both heart disease and stroke Vitamin C dramatically lowers your blood lead level.

Hi Malt,
    Great post on vitamin C importance and like to add vitamin C boosts immunity system and prevent us from major health disease. Vitamin C lowers blood pressure and prevent from cardiovascular disease. Vitamin C fight against cancer, bacteria, viruses, and infection. Vitamin C makes bones strong and lowers your blood lead level.

Vitamin C prevents from cardiovascular disease, Vitamin C fight and prevent against cancer,
    Vitamin C fight against bacteria, viruses, and infection, Guavas, bell pepper, fresh herbs, broccoli, kiwi fruit, papaya, orange, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and strawberries are great source of vitamin C......
    Abbott

I always go for guava! i have a tree in front of my room and it's bearing lots of fruits.

CBD Edibles
    Last edited by riverdaniel; 08-11-2020 at 12:41 AM.

Share Ayurveda Forum