+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    General Health: Diet.

Cleanser: Mild cleanser.

The best conditioners: Egg.

Purifying without end the irritated scalp: Lemon juice and olive oil.

Harmed hair: Honey and Olive oil.

Volume promoters: Beer and Egg.

Bunched up hair: Avacoda.

Dandruff: Brown Sugar.
    My life is my message

Must-Have Skin Care Products for Women. Cream with a SPF of somewhere around 15. Eye cosmetics remover. Exfoliator, which expels dead skin cells and can leave your skin smoother, milder, and more splendid. Cover (A mud pack veil, for instance, fixes skin and mollify lines. Eye gel. Razor and shave gel.
    My life is my message

Quote Originally Posted by anshika154 View Post
    Use Aloevera with tumeric is very effective for marks and scars.even use any essential oil which suits to your skin
    Thanks for sharing.

Ayurveda skin and hair care

does anyone use Clinique facial skin care products? Someone recommended it to me, but Im a little skeptical, considering the price. And whether or not it would work on indian skin? .. Jzk

Apply the carrot grinding and some quantity of honey on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. if you continue it for sometimes, it will give you a different look. It is one of the secret of glowing skin.

CBD Cream
    Last edited by hedleydennis; 08-15-2020 at 05:54 AM.

Unregistered

Ayurvedic Skincare- Natural cure for all skin problems

Applications of medicine to the skin, according to Sushruta consist of ghritas, oils, plasters, poultices, baths and hot applications for inducing perspiration. They are for the most part rubbed all over the body, except those intended for local ailments. In the Sushruta Samhita, Plasters called "Pralepa" are applied moist and cold, "Pradeha" or poultices are applied moist and hot. They are also thicker than plasters.

Another mode of application of medicine to the skin as mentioned by Sushruta is Svedana which means application of heat to the skin for inducing perspiration. This is carried out in 4 different ways:
    1. Tapasveda:
    2. Ushmasveda:
    3. Upandhasveda:
    4. Dravaaveda:

To learn more about these methods you can visit the link: https://www.indianetzone.com/77/appl...icine_skin.htm

Ayurvedic care for face starts with application of Ubtans. This is a century old method that has no substitute even today. Face Ubtans are used to impart natural glow by using all natural ingredients on the body to provide the benefits of massage. Indian folk healers practised and relied on this method since ages to have naturally glowing skin. Ubtans, mostly used in north India, can be used for both body and face. But regular usage of ubtans on face should be avoided; for body one can use ubtans on daily basis. Correct Ubtan on skin can bring the inner glow leaving it soft and smooth.
    Learn more about ayurvedic face ubtans here: https://www.indianetzone.com/80/face_ubtans.htm

Unregistered
    It is always better to opt for ayurveda when it comes to skincare and beauty. I often make use of ayurveda packages ( https://www.fundayholidays.com/packa...ges-in-kerala/ ) when I feel stressed out or when I feel like I have got less "me-time".

Share Ayurveda Forum