+ Reply to Thread

Do face masks work for pimples?

I don't have alot of them, just in a few spots, like most teens, but do face masks work to get rid of them?
    Last edited by ayurvedic; 06-06-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Hi! Sure they do. 100% herbal masks work wonders for the skin! Eliminate dryness, peeling, even skin tones, reduce acne, pimples, and blackheads. I use this mask http://shopindia.pro/products/face-p...-lep-face-pack . Being 100% natural it is suitable for all skin types. Mix it with milk cream, rose water or milk, and apply on the face. After it completely dries rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Alternatively, gram flour mixed with yogurt or milk cream also works. The herbal mask being a mixture of a variety of potent herbs, plants and seeds is a all-in one mask.

I think these types of natural acne-prevention mask like honey is the best solution for you . Because honey is a moisturizer and contains antibacterial as well as antibiotic properties to eliminate acne .

Cucumber and Turmeric also good face mask for pimples

Mud face mask are good.

Many people havenít considered this remedy but it is an unusual yet effective solution in getting rid of pimples from your face. Crush some aspirin tablets and mix with water to make a paste. Apply the mixture to the affected area and ensure it covers everywhere.

How to get glowing skin

Unregistered

Red face

Great thread.

Share Ayurveda Forum