+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bibi

Herbal Beauty tips

Hello everyone,

I'm interested to learn more about herbal beauty tips in Ayurveda, any specific herbs I should use for my skin ?

please guide me and let me know your secret

Thanks a lot in advance
    Last edited by Bibi; 11-14-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Neem ,Tulsi, amla, sandal, saffron, rose wood are best skin friendly herbs. They have myriad uses . Texts of ayurveda recommend use of these herbs in skin ailments and also to maintain the health of skin. You can know more details about these herbs and their usage by following this article link Skin Care with herbs

Take cucumber juice apply it on face and wash it off after 10 min. It acts like a cleanser. smash tomato, apply it on face and give smooth massage for 10 min. and wash it off. It will control oil skin and give glowing skin. (personal exp.) herbal medicines
    Last edited by JaneReedy; 01-05-2013 at 01:58 PM.

HI JeneReddy,

What to do for the acne/pimple. Mainly its coming on my forehead?

Well!!!We should be take care of the skin.Any how I think vitamin C is best element for skin care and protection of tissues.According to me that vegetarian foods,milk and fresh fruits are
    so good for keep good fitness of the skin.

You can make a soothing rinse for your skin simply by soaking oatmeal in water or cooled chamomile tea before removing the oatmeal flakes though a sieve than applying the liquid to your face.
    Facial Mask Recipes

Honey is fantastic for skin for many reasons, it is: Moisturizing - Honey is a natural humectant which means it attracts moisture to itself making it p.

http://www.naturalskincarerecipes.co...its-explained/

Well!!Herbal beauty products are the best for keep natural beauty of the skin. In earlier time women made good use of natural products like fruits, vegetables,nuts, cereals etc., to care there skin and beauty. Nowadays, tremendous range of cosmetics is available in the market.But I like the herbal product for the skin beauty.....
    Last edited by Maxthon; 02-23-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Grapes are also beneficial for our skin to add glow to your face, take a few grapes and rub on your face. Or, make it into a pack by mashing the grapes.

Herbs for skin:
    Lavender
    Aloe Vera
    Lemongrass
    Witch hazel
    Chamomile, oat straw and thyme

Benefits of Herbal Beauty:
    IMPROVE COMPLEXION
    GLOWING SOFT SKIN
    Make hair dark
    Pimple Relief
    Blackheads gone