+ Reply to Thread
    ShareAyurveda

Ginger for Weight Loss

Ginger has a variety of health benefits and one of those benefits is weight loss. Multiple studies have found that weight loss can be increased when ginger is used in collaboration with a healthy diet and exercise plan.

Digestive Aid
    It has long been known that ginger soothes the stomach and aids digestion, and some studies are looking into the idea that these digestive benefits promote weight loss. The idea is based on the fact that optimal digestion uses the fuel in the body more efficiently, which in turn may increase weight loss.

Fat Burning Properties
    Maastricht University, located in the Netherlands, discovered that ginger has fat burning and metabolism boosting properties. These properties may aid a person's weight loss efforts.
    Food Satiety

In addition to increasing fat loss, ginger may also help a person to feel satiated, which in turn reduces food consumption.

Body Weight of Mice and Rats
    Researchers in Japan conducted a study on mice and they found that eating high fat foods along with zingerone, a compound in ginger, caused the mice to lose significant weight. Another similar study was completed in Kuwait, where researchers looked at the effects of raw ginger and restricted calories. The mice involved in the Kuwait study lost weight as a result of the combination.

Source: http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis...ight-loss.html

Ginger is very good herbal treatment for the fat burning.
    The mixture of ginger, garlic, and lemon juice work very effectively to burn the excess fat in body and lose the weight without any adverse effects.
    Last edited by Bryant123; 12-15-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Hey guys!!!I am here and i agree with your reviews that ginger is so good for the
    weight loss.Ginger has a variety of health benefits and one of those benefits is weight loss. Multiple studies have found that weight loss can be increased when ginger is used in collaboration with a healthy diet and exercise plan.

Different ways and guidelines for reduce the bodyweight and get fitness of the body.But i like these guidelines for perfectible weight-loss, Beginning morning water, Beginning morning walk, Use more fruits in diet....

Ginger is excellent for the weight loss because it helps to improve the digestive system, boost the metabolism, burn the fat, and control the cholesterol level. All of these ways lead to weight control and get a healthy weight level.
    It has more accurate results for the fat burning when it is used along with honey.

Well,According to my search that ginger is so good for the health and reduce the body fat.It is the best source for get energy and prevent the cancer diseases....

Click for further detail
    Last edited by Malton; 06-22-2013 at 05:11 AM.
    Malton

Best time to take ginger tea is early morning empty stomach

CBD Edibles
    Last edited by riverdaniel; 08-11-2020 at 12:41 AM.