+ Reply to Thread
    Deepak

Vata Weight Loss Remedies

Vata doshas people are often thin, and sometimes underweight. The air and space elements keep them constantly moving, and not consuming adequate calories for proper nutrition. Even though naturally slim, Vatas people are just as prone to excess weight when out of balance as the other doshas. Vatas tend to overindulge on sweets and processed foods when unbalanced. To help restore the vata balance and achieve a healthy weight it is recommend to counteract the chemical sweetness they crave with bitter and pungent foods. They can consume them with dried fruits to add a bit of sweetness. The sensitive nervous system of the Vata dosha can easily become unbalanced, causing problems with metabolism. To relax the nervous spirit of Vata, choose beautiful, warm floral scents to apply on you or use in a diffuser in your room. Fragrances to consider are rose, orange and jasmine.

I have lost weight, 20lbs in last 3 yrs. I am female, 67. I cannot gain it back. I eat a lot, anything, to try and gain. Does anyone know about emaciation? I am vata. Tired of being boney.
    I have tons of energy and no physical complaints, although I have gone through a lot of stress in that time.

Weight Loss

Weight loss and weight gain both are not that easy.We have to be very focus in order to achieve anyone of them.My friend was very slim and she wanted to gain her weight,She tried a lot but later she got a very good fitness centre as home health care Boca Raton .There with the help of available fitness trainers and therapists she gain her weight and now she looks fit and healthy.

Share Ayurveda Forum