+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Share Your Ayurveda Experiences

Hi - I am looking for people who have direct possitive experiences of Ayurveda in the following areas: Allergies, Arthritis, Diabetes, Heart Conditions, High Blood Pressure, Mental Health, Sexual Health, Skin Problems, Stress & Anxiety, Weight/ Obesity.

I am looking for people who have or can video their experiences of how Ayurveda has helped them in their lives. I will pay for any reasonable to good quality footage.

Please respond for further details.

peace and love.

Hello-

I would love to share a video with you about how Ayurveda changed my life. It has helped me with mental issues, anxiety, and depression. I can have the video to you in the next couple of days.

-Jenny Griffith
    http://www.wildvedicliving.com

Blog Entries
    Dear Jenny,

Thanks so much for sharing Ayurveda, we would love to have your video about your experience on ayurveda. Feel free to post it directly a new thread, there is a icons to specifically post youtube videos.

Thanks again

Hi,
    I trust ayurveda medicines like none. I was not always a believer. I visited Prakrutiayur (at Satara) for a rejuvenation process, and boy, that was the best suprise 2004 had for me. We use Prakruti JiyoFresh products at home now and have got awesome effects. Truly, a "zindagi ke saath bhi, zindagi ke baad bhi" experience.

Since we are from Kerala - the place of Ayurveda - our experience in Ayurveda is very huge and are in various parts of Ayurveda - Ayurveda Massages, Panchakarma, herbals etc.
    To know about more please visit Ayurveda & Pancha karma school in Kannur, Kerala - Ayurveda training school in kannur provides various ayurveda courses

Post Ayurveda Treatment

Ayurveda means Science of life. Ayurevda comes from sanskrit language. It is combination of two words Ayu+veda. According to Ayurveda "Ayu" stands for Life and Veda is the Science/Knoweldge . Ayurveda treatment is one of the best and oldest treatment. It was developed as thousands of years ago in India. It can be also defined as a system, which uses the inherent principles of nature, to keep a personís body, mind and soul in perfect equilibrium. The eventual goal of Ayurveda is to create a state of holistic health for every individual, thereby creating a healthy society. http://journeyshanti.com/packages/ayurveda/india

I'm from Kolkata and like all I have also some good experience with Ayurveda. Got excellent result for my heart problem. I was suffering breathing problem with high palpitation is small anxiety. Used few ayurvedic product for 4 months and now I'm far better than before. So it is very helpful and home very soon it will come in regular medical practice.

I love alternative and natural therapies very much. I am a massage therapist and have dabbled in reflexology. I have tried different therapies like accupunture, naturopathy, homeopathy and also other type of massage. But i never tried Ayurveda. My friend has insisited to consider Ayurvedic treatment. As of my experience Ayurvedic therapies are natural and holistic, and look to prevent disease and cure it at its roots.

Here I am writing my experience of using Ayurveda medicines. I feel very uncomfortable with Asthma for a long time and recently i used an Ayurvedic medicine for asthma from Chamakkatt. I can't believe the change in me and now I feel very relief from asthma. I highly recommend Ayurveda products.

There are number of herbs known in Ayurveda curing these disorders. One of the best known herb is Withania Somnifera

Share Ayurveda Forum