+ Reply to Thread

Premature Ejaculation Solution?

Hello,
    I have experienced premature ejaculation for my all my life and I want to reach my potential and be able to control my energy. I am wondering what Ayurveda recommends for this problem? I think I can identify it as a Vata imbalance. And I know ejaculation is a part of the sympathetic nervous system. I know Yogis have pointed it out as an imbalance of the nervous system. I do not have a problem getting erection.
    I am vegetarian. I practice yoga everyday. I work 5-6 days a week, for 9-14 hours a day doing physical labor. I am married for over 10 years. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you so much. Om

Prejac is used to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs during intercourse, for men with persistent or recurrent PE.

It is crucial to speak to a doctor about the concerns of Erectile Dysfunction. Based on the symptoms, lifestyle of the man, age and presence of other health conditions, the doctor can suggest treatment. The options are: Make lifestyle changes, Taking prescription medications, Using a vacuum constriction device, and Hormone therapy. In the end, we would like to say Erectile dysfunction is not life threatening but it can definitely affect the quality of oneís life.

Share Ayurveda Forum