+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ShareAyurveda

Sore Throat Alternative Remedies

One of the best Ayurvedic remedies I found very efficient on me when my throat start itching and I feel that I will be sick is to prepare this wonderful mixture below.

- Boil Water first
    - then add a spoon of Ginger Powder
    - Add 4 to 5 drop of fresh Lemon Juice
    - let the water cool down a bit
    - Add a spoon of honey
    - mix it

Repeat it until you feel your throat is getting better.

there is one more method add 1 tablespoon of salt in glass full of lukewarm water and gargle with it, at least 4-5 times a day. You will notice the change. It is very easy and simple home.

I like these remedies. I think this method is wonderful. Its a fabulous post and i really like it. Keep sharing new kind of remedies.

I tried this remedy for 2days, really it worked.. and i was completely cold free on third day, also my throat became normal.

Sore Throat Alternative Remedies

I also like this remedies because honey and garlic very effective against sore throat if you have more tips about sore throat please share it

Quote Originally Posted by ritika3339 View Post
    there is one more method add 1 tablespoon of salt in glass full of lukewarm water and gargle with it, at least 4-5 times a day. You will notice the change. It is very easy and simple home.
    That is one of the best methods that is going on for several years straight. It is also one of the oldest and effective method for getting rid of sore throats. I've sore throat now and it is very bad. Hope the remedy kicks out some action and make things alright soon. Tutoring Service
    Last edited by PagetTripplehorn; 05-30-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Be healthy

Really good and available methods for relief from sore throat. If all the ingredient are not ready or you do not have option to arrange these then alternatively you can buy ready Ayurvedic syrup from medicine shop.

Honey acts as anti-inflammatory agent which helps to reduce the swelling and inflammation.
    It soothes the irritation in the skin, mucus membranes and internal glands of the body.
    It contains special infection fighting enzyme called glucoseoxidase which further creates antimicrobial hydrogen peroxide.
    Honey acts as antibacterial and antiseptic which helps to fight against the bacteria or virus causing the sore throat and gives complete relief from it.
    Honey acts as a hypertonic osmotic which helps to draw water out of the inflamed tissues and reduces the swelling or pain and discomfort associated with sore throat.
    Remedy: (Honey)

Take 2 tablespoons of honey and mix it in a cup of warm water
    Drink this for several times a day to get relief from the sore throat
    Also you can try by adding honey in any of your favorite cup of herbal tea.
    Drinking honey in any liquid or tea will helps a lot in treating the sore throat.

Turmeric & Honey For Soar Throat

I think Ayurveda provides the most simplest yet more elegant approached for Sore Throat.

CATCH IT EARLY:
    In order to catch your sore throat early, consider a gargle with turmeric and salt. According to Ayurveda, one of the simplest and most effective remedy for managing a sore throat is gargling. Therefore, gargle with 1 cup of hot water [not too hot that it burns] mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.

Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Sore Throat & Common Cold

Your remedy is easy and effective. All of the ingredients are promising agents for sore throat. Honey is bacterial and antimicrobial. Raw honey can works well even when not combined with others. Ginger and lemon juice are beneficial, too. Actually, the method needs to be repeated about 3-4 times a day to get rid of sore throat as soon as possible.
    However, it's just a home remedy so that the effectiveness of this remedy still depends on the body condition of each person. Actually I can use your remedy you gave but for my sister, she apply the treatment with sage and water. How to use:
    You need to prepare:
    1 teaspoon sage
    teaspoon alum
    cup brown sugar
    3/8 cup vinegar
    1/8 cup of water
    You need to mix them together and consume the solution on a regular basis.
    Alternatively, there're many other remedies at your disposal here: https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...r-sore-throat/
    Besides, you need to determine what reason causes your sore throat to find a right treatment. According to U.S National Library of Medicine, the main reasons for this illness are allergies, mononucleosis, smoking, tonsillitis and strep throat. If using the remedies for a long time but not succeed, visit your doctor to get medical treatments. https://medlineplus.gov/sorethroat.html