This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weight gain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weight gain

i am 23 year old student. but physically i am not looking like 23. i am very thin and slim .sometimes it cause stress to me . i want my body as fully developed body like other girls.

If you want a gaining in your body, then add some workout in your daily routine. Through the workout your body will ask you about to eat food which lead to gain weight. If you don't have the enough time for doing workout, then do yoga for 20 minutes which is a full body workout and you will increase your food intake after the yoga session. Eat healthy and nutritious food which also plays the vital part in weight gaining.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X