Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayurvedic Treatments to Slim Down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayurvedic Treatments to Slim Down

Great video about different ways to slim down with ayurveda

For the weight loss you have to set the healthy diet and take more natural things like take more vegetables and fruits which are very beneficial for the weight loss you the aloe vera juice which is the best for the weight loss. the nature is the best way to reduce the weight.

Comment

According to me if any people wants to lose their weight, then exercise and diet food is the best option for it. Many people will try costly products for weight loss and they can not get better result from it well. You have to do all the things regularly and keep the basics right.
      Apply for loan on Lone Mountain Truck Leasingfor truck leasing

Comment

Video is superb. I really like this video. There are lot of unique ideas of sliming down. I will keep these ideas in my mind. Thanks for the wonderful post.

Comment

Quite informative video mentioned above but on the other hand,we have to manage our diet and eating habits,try to consist on vegetables,fruits,beans and drinks more and more water.Also engage ourselves in some kind of physical workouts,games and exercises which plays a vital role to eliminate our extra fat and weight.
          Des Moines Wrestling

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
          X