This forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had help with hypderhidrosis/anxiety after seeking help from ayurveda?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had help with hypderhidrosis/anxiety after seeking help from ayurveda?

I think it's fascinating and I'm interested, but it seems such a complicated thing to solve. Just curious of any success stories.. Even though someone's causes will be different than mine, it'd be helpful to know before paying for visits.

I'd just do it but I'm broker than broke, so it will be difficult to pay for. But the problems are so life hampering it would be nice if it worked.

I am suffering from anxiety, more specifically hypochondriasis. I would not say that I'm completely cured (have not been in treatment professionally, either allopathic og ayurvedic nor been diagnosed), but my anxiety worsens when I'm stressed or angry - but ayurveda has taught me a lot about these feelings; fear (which is the fundamental sensation of anxiety) is a condition caused by a vata imbalance. So I know a lot of tools to use (vata pacifying food/activities) before my anxiety and fear gets to control my behavior and way of thinking. I also know what types of food and other things that triggers a vata imbalance in order to avoid it - for example:
    • Raw and cold food
    • Unstable daily routine (sleeping and eating patterns)
    • Inappropriate exercise for vata, for example fast running
    • Being busy and not taking enough time to reload

I am also practicing yoga, and there is a lot of videos on youtube with vata pacifying yoga guided by experienced yogis. From my experience is kundalini yoga, or kriya yoga, also a very usable and effective tool against fear and anxiety (and remember: fear is a very low vibration and love is the highest - always seek to higher your vibration) :-)

I am currently a student, so money is not something I just have, but I will most definitely get a pulse diagnosis and a treatment plan from an ayurvedic expert or doctor once I can afford it.

Good luck

Namaste

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X