Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neem Seed Oil Skin Reaction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neem Seed Oil Skin Reaction

I suffer from chronic eczema and decided to try neem seed oil which has successfully worked for numerous people. However, after applying it on my face and hands at night, the next morning I awoke with a red allergic reaction which was much worse than what I began with and lasted for about 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone knew why this was and if anyone else had experienced similar symptoms. Is this because I didn't dilute it with another oil? I used a 100% cold pressed oil and have never experienced this with any other oil, hence why I found this instance so odd.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X