This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin care products

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin care products

Pimples and acne are the defining factors of adolescence. They appear on everyone’s face some time or the other. Acne is caused due to various reasons. Dirt, oil, allergies and toxins are some of the factors causing pimples. It is thus important to first identify the cause and to then find the right acne solutions in order to treat these pimples, blackheads, cysts and whiteheads.
    Sulphur is used along with various other salts such as benzoyl peroxide in the process of pimple treatment, as it is a disinfectant.
    Also, people should take the right precautions for the same. They should use skin care products like sandal soap in order to maintain and enrich the health of their skin.

When it comes to finding products to help with skin care, you need to find something that is for your skin type.

Comment

Many skin care products are available in the market but care must be taken in order to avoid any kind of side effect. Use of Herbal product is one of the best way to make your skin natural and you have to not worry about any side effect.

Comment

I am so conscious about my skin care. I think we should use skin products with caring. These products are wonderful for skin.

Comment

Home made conditioner:
          Mix one table spoon of honey and 2 table spoon of cream. And apply this mixture on face and wash it off after few minutes. Your face looks so soft and it enhance the glow of skin.
          castor oil prevents wrinkles and soften your skin.
          Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery | Metabolic Surgery center Delhi | Laparoscopic Surgery Center Delhi

Comment

There are many skin care products but you use is fit for the skin and has no side effect of the body skin care and herbal product is very best for the skin care..........
            Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Comment

Natural Shilajit can Effectively Restore, Rejuvenate and Revitalize the Skin

Shilajit is very effective in Aging Treatment and it can protect the Healthy Skin and prevent further damage. It can effectively Restore, Rejuvenate and Revitalize the body. The death and decay of cells is prevented and the aging process is controlled in a natural way. Shilajit will reverse the natural aging process and will bring back the Youthful Gloss and Glamour.

Comment

Different skin treatments work differently for different people.

dead sea mud mask

Comment

Have you heard of Shilajit? Shilajit is an all-natural organic supplement that is well-known for its detoxifying properties. It has been around for centuries and plays a pivotal role in the Ayurvedic system of medicine.

Shilajit for women as well as for men can be really help full in terms of health.

Shilajit for skin – one of the benefits, it can effectively restore, rejuvenate and revitalize the cells, more here https://shilajitforwomen.com/natural...te-revitalize/

Comment

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Comment

-

thanks for that info i will try and see what people are offering, i am also now looking for work experience in beauty with my course, so there are like 6 i think places, so fingers crossed i can get my skin clear.
                      Kazan is a master of hair https://fwstyle.pro

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                      X