This forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cause of acne

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause of acne

Is acne caused by a lack of cleansing???

Stress is one of the major causes of acne.

Another major cause of acne breakout in women is menstrual periods.

Those women that have Polycystic ovary syndrome are likely to have diabetes as well. It is another major cause of acne in women.

Frequent facials can cause acne breakout.

Threading not only opens up your pores by removing hair from their roots but also it is known to worsen the acne breakout.

Another major cause of acne is waxing. You may get big pimples or small bumps on your face after waxing.

you should drink plenty of water everyday to avoid acne, avoid touching your face, reduce stress, maintain personal hygiene etc.

Comment

Acne isn't caused by dirt. In fact, scrubbing the skin too hard or cleansing with harsh soaps or chemicals irritates the skin and can make acne worse. Simple cleansing of the skin to remove excess oil and dead skin cells is all that's required.

Comment

I hate acne. There were lot of acne on my face but now my skin is clean and clear. In my opinion oily food causes acne problem so we should avoid eating oily food stuff and eat simple food only.

Comment

We can say that lack of cleansing is also a reason of acne but oily food is also can be the main reason. We should avoid eating oily food too much. We should drink maximum water because water is effective for skin and helps in acne matter.
          Click here for more information.
          Last edited by Revend; 02-23-2013, 01:45 AM.
          Revend

Comment

I am completely agreed with you Revend. Lack of cleansing is not an only issue of acne. Food is also important and effects on our skin. It is good to avoid oily food stuff. We should eat simple food like fruits daily and it is good to drink lot of water.
            Last edited by MarkHerry; 07-06-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

cleansing the skin too hard or cleansing with severe cleansers or chemicals irritates the skin and can make pimples worse. You should stay hydrated everyday to prevent pimples, feel, as this your face, reduce stress, maintain individual cleanliness etc.

Comment

Stress and oily food are the cause of acne
                Musli | Medical Benefits of Musli | Withania Somnifera | Medical Benefits of Withania Somnifera |

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                X