This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canker sore Ayurveda remedies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canker sore Ayurveda remedies?

Hello everyone,

I've had canker sore for 2 weeks now, I'm really getting tired of it, any of you know a good remedy to get rid of it ?

thank you in advance for your help

Hope your canker sore is gone by now (since you posted 4 months ago). I thought I'd chime in in case anyone else is looking for a solution. I am a huge proponent of oil-pulling, which is a very simple and effective ayurvedic remedy for any kind of dis-ease, and I've found to be especially effective for anything related to the mouth/teeth/gums.
    I use organic raw coconut oil but you can use any high-quality, organic oil (it is important that it's organic and as clean as possible). Just take a spoonful in your mouth and swish it around for 20 to 30 minutes (the longer the better). Make sure it's on an empty stomach-- no food or liquids for at least 2 hours prior. What happens is that the oil literally pulls the toxins and bacteria from the body, out through the gums. When you're done, spit all the oil out, rinse your mouth and spit some more. You don't want to swallow any of that toxic oil.
    Let me know if this works for you.

Comment

Canker sores, medically known as aphthous ulcers, are painful sores that occur inside the mouth. Although there are a few canker sore remedies and treatment's available, early prevention is the best way to avoid canker sores.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
      X