This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best herbs for fertility and impotence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best herbs for fertility and impotence?

Hello,

In India season has almost changed, especially in the north part of Gujrat where we live. Well, I am having some problems related with erectile dysfunction and I am married. I saw on net somewhere and wanted to take a preparation which I have made. Before taking this, I wanted to know if I am doing is right or not.

I took the following things:

100 gms White Musli and made its powder
    100 gms Ashwagandha Powder Churna
    100 gms Shatavari Churna
    100 gms Mishri and crushed it to powder
    100 gm Kaunch Seeds and removed the cover and crushed to powder

I mixed all the above and now have filled this mixture in the plastic jar (of my old Bournvita Box). I have planned to take this mixture in the night with one glass of milk and if I am outside the home (many times, due to job) then with water. The quantity to be taken is one teaspoonful. Please advice if this is okay in this context?

Note: A few Kaunch Seeds got powdered with the cover itself. And I guess that it won't effect adversely.

Thanks,
    Sahil

Sahil,
    The powder you mentioned here seems to be good. Please remove Kaunch seeds from it as it should not be consumed as direct crushed powder, rather there is a separate process followed to purify[Shudhh] the kauch seeds before use in Ayurveda. Rest seems fine

Healthy wishes!

Comment

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the wishes and thanks for confirmation.

Regards,
      Sahil

Comment

Ashwagandha one of the best herbal medicine for curing fertility and impotence.
        Musli | Medical Benefits of Musli | Withania Somnifera | Medical Benefits of Withania Somnifera |

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
        X