This forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Who Have Used Multani Mitti - This Question is for You

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who Have Used Multani Mitti - This Question is for You

I am looking for multani mitti, a genuine, real one. I do not live in India, so I do not have many brand options. The Hesh brand multani mitti used to be sold in my area, but for some reason, now they are not. Now, my local Indian store is selling a brand called 'Quality Brand multani mitti' and 'Noorani' multani mitti. Upon trying to do research on the internet, I can't even find these brands anywhere. Does anyone have experience with these brands? I want to use multani mitti that is real and doesn't have some fake additives in it or anything. So what brand have you used and do you know if it is genuine or not? Could you please help me out with this?

One example: I used hesh multani mitti for a period of time. It smelled so nice and felt so smooth upon application. Then it ran out and I bought some other brand that I do not remember. That multani mitti felt and smelled so diff. It did not smell like divine agarbatti, it smelled like food. And it didn't spread smoothly, it was kind of thick. So obviously, that brand was fake. Multani mitti should smell and feel the same, right? Thank you.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X