This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oily skeen problem?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oily skeen problem?

My skin is oily with acne and some scars, whenever I apply any remedy I feel that acne grows and my complexion is dark too. My age is 23. please help me.

Using chemical based cream will not have any effect on your oily skin. Why don't you switch to ayurveda, it the best and natural medicine.

https://www.moolikaayurveda.com/

Comment

Neem one of the best ayurvedic known for treating number of skin disorders such as oily skin, acne and scars.
      Musli | Medical Benefits of Musli | Withania Somnifera | Medical Benefits of Withania Somnifera |

Comment

Hi! Since you have tries all the home remedies, I would suggest that you try CLEAR CELL medicated acne lotion,it works really well for oily skin, even I had frequent breakouts but after using this the breakouts have reduced!I am sure it will be helpful to you to.

Comment

I would suggest that you try ORMEDIC balancing gel masque, it works well really well for acne and it can be used for all skin types,You can get the details of ORMEDIC
          balancing gel masque here http://www.imageskincare.com/collect...ing-gel-masque, I am sure it will help you out! It worked really well for me!
          Last edited by DellaTorres; 02-10-2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
          X