This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rose water eye drops

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose water eye drops

Hello, does anyone know how to make eye drops from pure rose water? Should I mix it with saline? If yes, what are the proportions? Thank you!))

I heard about rose water eye drop but don't know how to make

Comment

If you don't have this eye drop then just take rose water drops in a clean cotton and keep that cotton on your eyes daily for about 15 minutes,all heat and irritation will disappear.I used to do it daily.
      Last edited by ayurvedic; 11-03-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

good one sweetie learned something finally and feeling good to read the forum

Comment

No need to do such a hard work...i also tried it once but then its not worth...then i found the company which makes natural products...they were also having rose water,so i purchased...and its actually good...i purchased from a nearby shop but if you guys want,you can order from here- qk.vc/qkqwsa

Comment

Rose water is really cooling and soothing for the eyes.

Comment

Natural rose water

Hi, you can buy rose water which is 100%natural and safe to use for the eyes here- http://shopindia.pro/products/for-fa...ral-rose-water You can also use rose water while taking baths, it is useful in eliminating odor and cleansing skin. Hope this helps!

Comment

Rose water make excellent eyes wash. Rose water reduce stress and exhaustion that one feels after sitting for long hours in front of computer and television screens.

Comment

rose water feels cool for the eyes.
                  Professional web design company
                  love girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Katia Laine View Post
                    Hello, does anyone know how to make eye drops from pure rose water? Should I mix it with saline? If yes, what are the proportions? Thank you!))
                    Hi Katia, here is the article where you can find how to prepare pure rose water eye drops. http://recipes.organicxbenefits.com/recipe-rose-water/
                    Health Tips | Dental Clinic in Chennai

Comment

Rose water make excellent eyes wash. Rose water reduce stress and exhaustion that one feels after sitting for long hours in front of computer and television screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayuryogashram View Post
                        Hi Katia, here is the article where you can find how to prepare pure rose water eye drops. http://recipes.organicxbenefits.com/recipe-rose-water/
                        Thanks for sharing. It is really helpful article.

Comment

This drop is Useful and awesome.

Comment

Rose water has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. A few drops of rose water a day in the infected eye for 2-3 days can help you treat allergic conjunctivitis. You can also put cotton balls dipped in rose water over your eyes. This will help you with the irritation. Rose water is cool and soothing for the eyes, and helps to get rid of the dust particle that caused allergic conjunctivitis in the first place.

Comment

It provides relief to your eyes after a day’s fatigue. Relieves pressure in the eyes, which also reduces pain.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                              X