This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, Ayurveda is far more above than just science. It has worked for me as a miracle and when I was suffering from hair loss & thinning problems. I have tried so many products available in the market but I got relief when I started using Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Shikakai (Senegalia rugata) & Reetha (Sapindus mukorossi) to wash my hair. I used to boil them in water and keep them soaked overnight and then use them in the morning to wash my hair. The results that I reaped after 2 months can't be just explained in words. I also used to take Amla Juice and I believe that also helped a lot to get my hair back to normal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X