This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good ayurvedic soap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good ayurvedic soap

What do you recommend for ayurvedic soap?

I'm have dry skin and looking for a soap that moisturize and relieve my itching.

Thank you!!

Don't rely on soaps...soak besan in raw milk and add a little honey and fresh milk cream and bathe with it. In the night before sleeping, apply coconut oil.

Comment

The natural substances of the ayurvedic soaps is the primary reason which raise the reputation of these products in the market. in the previous times, people were not that much aware about the difficulties that could be induced due to the existence of chemical substances in the soaps that they use daily.

Comment

All soaps are same. Ayurvedic soaps will have herbal extracts in them. The best natural way is to mix green gram, yellow gram, fenugreek seeds in proportion 1:2:1/2 and get it floured. Use the mixed flour for bathing and to wash face. This natural scrub help to retain natural oil of body and provide nutrients to skin.
        Ayurveda help through free ayurveda consultations

Comment

I too have very sensitive skin that itches easily, and I recommend not using soap at all. I stopped using soap years ago. I only use a little for armpits and genitals/butt area, and feet if they're really grimy. Instead of soap, you can give yourself an oil massage before you shower; the dirt will stick to the oil, and then you take a hot shower and it all washes down the drain. Another solution is to wash once a week with baking soda (which is soothing for inflamed skin, just don't leave it on more than 30 seconds), and the rest of the week I just rinse in water. The baking soda cleans very well and also gently exfoliates.
          And by the way, I smell really good, and my skin is soft and smooth. I get a lot of compliments on my skin!

Comment

what are the advantages of using a herbal soap..??

Comment

can anyone recommend a good herbal soap to keep skin glowing ..???

Comment

This is a Ayurvedic soap very excellent

Unique blend of pure Almond, Kashmiri Saffron and nutmeg oil makes your skin look younger, healthy and brighter by gently removing the impurities, leaving the skin soft and clean. Saffron improves complexion and makes your skin radiant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wp-content-uploads-2012-08-010-300x225-250x250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	3702
                100 gms Rs.35/-

contact for soap enquiry
                Email : [email protected]

Comment

Sri Sri Ayurveda Malai Cream Soap is rich in milk cream to make your skin soft, supple and glowing. Malai Cream Soap helping the skin shed dry skin cells. Gentle exfoliation results in healthier looking skin. This is a pure ayurveda products. Visit here http://www.sattvastore.com/wellness-and-personal-care/hair-care/malai-cream-soap-10000000000911.html?___SID=U and buy now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	malai-cream-soap-a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	3704

Quantity: 1 ₹ 33.00

Comment

Neem one of the good ayurvedic soap known for curing skin disorders like itching and dry skin
                    Musli | Medical Benefits of Musli | Withania Somnifera | Medical Benefits of Withania Somnifera |

Comment

I thinks peer is best soap for all kind of skins....
                      Last edited by ayurvedic; 03-29-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Thank u for your suggestion and i will use that for my dry skin.
                        Mobile apps development company in Dallas
                        iPhone app development company in Los Angeles

Comment

Hi John, you can try this http://shopindia.pro/products/body-s...dy-scrub-ubtan . It is a herbal body scrub, with a powdered mix of 10 natural herbs. Cleansing, nourishing, rejuvenating and helpful in eliminating body odor. It is 100% natural, and has no side effects. Can be mixed with any liquid of your preference, milk, cream, yogurt etc., to form a paste and applied during bathing.

Alternatively if you are looking for a soap in particular, I will recommend http://shopindia.pro/products/for-bo...-body-cleanser . This is a herbal body cleanser with mineral clay and other natural herbal extracts. Gentle on skin, while effectively cleansing dirt and body odor. Try it out, and let me know how it helped!

Comment

For Vata constitutions in particular, it is a good idea to avoid using soap. Pitta skin can also be prone to irritation, so it is important to use a very mild soap, if any. Kapha can tolerate soap much better. I really love the neem and aloe soap from Banyan Botanicals. It's very gentle and calming to the skin and is a good cleanser if you need to remove dirt or sweat.
                            ayurvedadaily.com

Comment

Moha Herbal Soap is the best ayurvedic soap having medicinal properties with additional benefit of moisturization. The herbal essential oils of Neem and Tulsi act as antiseptic in various skin conditions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                              X