Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herbal Beauty tips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One great tip i have picked up by reading so many beauty blogs is investing in a good Aloe vera gel , as it helps to keep the skin hydrate and keeps the dryness at bay , especially during the colder months. I have been using the Aloe vera gel by Kapiva and it is one of the most useful product i have ever bought. It works great on skin as well as hair too. Will definitely repurchase.

Comment

One of my most favourite skincare discoveries is using aloe vera gel on my face, it works great as a overnight face mask and you wake up with soft and smooth skin. Though i prefer getting the store bought version over extracting it from plant. I have been using aloe vera gel for my face for almost a year now and is one of my must haves in skincare! The one that i use is by Kapiva, great value at great price.

Comment

The best herbal beauty tip that i can give is using an aloe vera gel for face as it not only hydrates the skin but has great skin benefits too, I have been using aloe vera gel in my skincare for 2 years now And it has never disappointed me. use the aloe vera gel by Kapiva, it is great for skin as well as haircare too!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
        X