Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to loose weight and balance my vatta

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to loose weight and balance my vatta

Hi all, Im trying to loose weight and really tone up my body but I have a horrible vatta imbalance. I don't want to eat too many fruits because thats sugar or things like squash of sweet potatoes because of all the carbs. Any one have any suggestions for me. Im allergic to gluten dairy and soy and Ive been trying to just eat chicken and mung beans and quina but I offer suffer from consipation. How can I loose weight and help my vatta? thanks!

Hi,

I am from India.

I am planning to lose weight, i have heard about Ayurveda diet and massages and their therapy it helps to reduce weight naturally.is it really helpful? Can someone suggest about Ayurveda diet and more therapies related to it.

Thanks!

Comment

Lossing weight and fat is a common issue which everyone faces it in day to day life. There are many health facilities which is available. Why don't you treat Namami holistic wellness retreat. We have various packages . We do have weight lose treatment and ayurveda treatment. Why don't you visit our site : http://namamihealth.com/

Do it once and feel the change in yourself.

Thanks!

Comment

Weightloss Ayurvedic treatment

Hii
        Ayurveda has effective treatments for Weightloss, You can reduce your weight without skipping your diet and without rigorous exercise. Ayurveda treats obesity with herbal medicines, Yoga and medications. Ayurveda has different types of body massage with herbal oil for removing the excess fat from the body. There are internal and external medicines administered to control weight gain. Ayurvedic massages are nature's true gift in regaining body and mind. Massages using medicated oils,powders and herbs helps in eliminating all the toxins from body and reduces common aliments and body pains. Now a days many people are depending on ayurveda to reduce weight.

Read this article regarding ayurvedic treatment for weight loss and how it is accomplished- http://hindusthanayurvedichealthcare...tments-in.html

For more treatment you may visit - http://www.hindusthanayurvedichealth...diabetics.html

Hope this helped

Comment

Ayurvedic weightloss may takes time but it is reliable
          Ayurvedic Orthocure | Ayurvedic Orthocare | Ayurvedic Joint pain relief | Ayurvedic joint pain tablets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
          X