This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions About Tamra Jal & Lemon Water Practice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About Tamra Jal & Lemon Water Practice

Note To Admin - I'm new here, so feel free to move this tread to relevant section in case it doesn't belongs here

Hi everyone,

I've read a lot about Tamra Jal (Copperized water) & Morning Lemon Water Practice (Under Dinacharya Practice), but I've some confusion over details:

1. How much Tamra Jal to drink per day? I've read different numbers varying from 8 Ounces (About 250ml) to 1.5 Litres! I suppose this is important since you don't want excess of Copper entering your system.

2. I've read that Tamra Jal has to be consumed first thing in the morning. But under Dinacharya Practice, Tongue Scrapping has to be the First activity of the day. So does this mean that Tamra Jal should be consumed AFTER Tongue Scrapping? It frankly makes more sense to do it this way since you Don't want Mouth Toxins (Deposited on Tongue from previous day meals) to go into your body.

3. Under Dinacharya Practice, Lemon water has to be consumed everyday (Preferably after brushing your teeth). So does this means that we have to use Normal water or Tamra Jal for making Lemon Water? Are there any -ve impacts of mixing Vitamin C (In Lemon) with Copperized water (Tamra Jal)?

4. Currently I take about 1 Litre of Tamra Jal & mix lemon juice into it. After that, I drink about 0.25 Litres of Plain Tamra Jal. So am I doing it right? Or do I have to stop mixing Tamra Jal & Lemon Juice?

I'm sure this forum is full of experienced Ayurvedic users, so please chime in ASAP.

Regards
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X