Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating all healthy food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating all healthy food

Hello,

I started reading about ayurveda and have a question about eating to your dosha. I'm have a dominating Kapha (with Vitta). This means some healthy food doesn't balance my energy (like nuts, bananas and coconut). Those foods are actually healthy and i love eating them.

If your energy is in balance (i eat quiet healthy, exercise and meditate) can you still eat food that doesn't really fit to your dosha? Is it better to all time the food that fits to your dosha, or only when you feel out of balance/sick?

Thanks!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X