This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avoid Fast Foods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Fast Foods

Fast foods are not effective for health. They added different health related problems. Try to eat natural foods. Here are some foods that are not good for health.
    Diet soda
    Artificial sweeteners
    Light salad dressings
    Processed diet foods and snacks
    Baked chips

I am agree with you fast foods are not good for our health and fitness.
    These foods increase the cholesterol level, and fat which lead to obesity, heart problems, and many other serious diseases.
    Last edited by Bryant123; 12-15-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Fast food not good for the health.

Comment

Well fast food is not good for health if you want to loose weight and fit body so avoid fast foods, becacuse fast food and oily food can make you fat and increase the cholesterol level, and many other diseases heart problem etc.. so avoid the fast food.
        Last edited by Preston; 01-18-2013, 10:18 PM.
        gyms Burlingame

Comment

Fast food are not good and healthy for us these foods can give harm for health. The meat and other foods sold at fast food restaurants bears little to no resemblance to actual freshly cut meat. Food scientists employ a number of very deceptive and clever techniques to fool the senses into thinking that such foods are tasty and healthy.
          madeleine

Comment

Fast food is just in the favor of our taste buds but completely against out health.

We live in such a busy world that we don't bother of our health.

In one of the video's of past Nutra India Summit ,Prof Lakshmithathachar explains how people are ignorant about health food and just bother about taste.

there is a great need to increase the awareness among the masses to eat nutritious and healthy food and be on the preventive side of treatment rather than on the curative side.

Comment

Fast foods are the main culprit of obesity. Hence, if you want to live a healthy and obese free life, avoid eating fast food and start eating healthy food, while exercising regularly.
              Protein Supplements Online

Comment

Totally agree with the fact that fast food is not good for our health. Hence, we should stop living on junk food. Not only our health, but dental problems are also one of the problems arising because of junk food.
                Cosmetic Dentistry Chicago

Comment

My personal experience being a stomach patient I suffer in acute ulcer therefore I also agree never use such things like fast spices thing which are dangerous for all over the body.
                  EMR NEWS
                  Last edited by Apsuns; 10-25-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Hey guys,According to me that fast foods are not good for the stomach health and body
                    health.So we should be avoid on junk food because it cause of the different stomach
                    diseases.So i don't like the fast foods....

Boot Camp Marketing
                    Last edited by Ackley; 05-06-2013, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Defiantly fast food is not good for your health.If you want to look smart and health you must avoid fast food.
                      Neoprene Dumbbells 3 Lbs

Comment

I do agree with you, fast foods are not healthy for us. They produce many health related problems like obesity, digestive problems etc. Eat whole, natural and unprocessed foods.

Tacoma weight loss
                        Last edited by Fedrin; 05-18-2013, 01:36 AM.
                        Fedrin

Comment

Eating more fast foods is not healthy because these foods increase the cholesterol level and also increase the weight that leads to various health complication such as obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
                          Click Here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                          X