This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrition importance!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ackley
    replied
    Nutrition has own importance in our life for keep fitness of the body and health.So we
    should be eat healthier and energetic foods for keep good health and get energy.According
    to me that fruits are the best source for get the nutrition and energy....

Boot Camp Marketing
    Last edited by Ackley; 05-06-2013, 03:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apsuns
    replied
    By using the nutritious things inadequate mineral levels produce in the body and body feels much energy in the body therefore better for all of us to use such thing with punctually.
    EMR NEWS
    Last edited by Apsuns; 10-25-2013, 11:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• scottjeremy
    replied
    Thanks for sharing this many points explaining the importance of nutrition. I have read the whole post and found it really helpful as well as informative.

Leave a comment:

• Dacran22
    replied
    If the body is getting an insufficient amount of nutritional value, it will generate odd urges. For example, insufficient nutrient levels generate sodium urges. Eat ideally natural and broaden your consumption. Take a multi-vitamin or wholefood complement.
    Last edited by Dacran22; 03-17-2013, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shikha21
    replied
    Hey thank you for sharing this information with us

Have a look at this ebook that i came across.

It is published by Stepathlon and has all healthy and easy to make recipes.

http://slidesha.re/Z9xacO

Leave a comment:

• sumitesh
    replied
    That is why awareness about nutrition and fitness should be increased.These days the trend is increasing towards having preventive measures to avoid major lifestyle diseases.

And that is why many events and seminars are conducted with a motive to bring together people concerned with health and nutrition and spread awareness

The biggest in India is the Nutra India Summit 2013 which will be conducted this year in Mumbai from 13th May 2013 to 16th May 2013.

Leave a comment:

• madeleine
    replied
    Well....
    I agree good nutrition should be part of an overall healthy lifestyle, which also includes regular exercise, not smoking or drinking alcohol excessively, stress management and limiting exposure to environmental hazards.

Leave a comment:

• paras
    replied
    We are more used to have junk food which are very low in nutrition.That is why lifestyle diseases like obesity are increasing day by day.

Leave a comment:

• austin888
    replied
    Nutrition is very good for our health and our body, when diet is good then your health automatically good, specially eat fresh salad and vegetables and fruits and egg is very good diet, fish also very important role.

Leave a comment:

• Vanitiz
    replied
    If the body is getting an inadequate amount of nutrients, it will produce odd cravings.
    For example, inadequate mineral levels produce salt cravings.Eat preferably organic and diversify your intake. Take a multivitamin or wholefood supplement.

Leave a comment:

• Basil
    started a topic Nutrition importance!!!

Nutrition importance!!!

Well!!!
    I visited your website and i got more information from this site.Healthier
    foods are so good for the nutrition and the energy.So we should be eat
    the healthiest foods because it is the best solution for keep good fitness
    and health.If you want to be lose weight of the body then you must be
    follow the diet rules.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X