Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spiced water

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiced water

Hi. I live in Brazil and now it is a big fashion here to drink spiced water. Sometimes people add cloves, or cinammon, or anise, or lemon, or honey, or some herbs, etc... Most part of the time people mix many things together. They are tasty and they are a nice option on summer, since here people drink them cold.
    Is it ok to drink a little of those waters despite of the dosha of a person, since the person will not e drinking that often?
    Is it ok to drink it cold?
    Are there any options that are ok for any of the doshas?
    Is it ok for kids to drink?
    Sorry for soooooo many questions

Every person known about the importance of the water.Water have own importance
    in our life.But we should be drink the water in more quantity because it is the best
    way for the weight loss and fat loss.Water keep protect from the different diseases
    and giving good energy and fitness...

Comment

Anyone can give me advice on spiced water?

Comment

Its fine for kids above 6 years old. Its better to use spiced water in warm form not in cold because it is more beneficial in warm form. You can use Lemon + Ginger + Cinammon + Anise + Black Salt together to make a tasty spiced water that is very effective to save from many type of diseases including skin related.
        Cary Exercise

Comment

Yeah, i was wanted to know about the spiced water and what are its effects apart from above you have mentioned here..Is there any significant effect you can share with us...???
          http://www.zippd.com.au

Comment

Man without water cannot live so water is important source in our body. I think spiced water is nutritious one so it helps to keep our body fit and energetic. Using herbs is added advantage in it.
            Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery | Metabolic Surgery center Delhi | Laparoscopic Surgery Center Delhi

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
            X