This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Dish.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adley
    replied
    Mostly I love to eat fast food.
    Here are some of my favorite dishes,
    Pizza
    Fried Fish
    Chicken curry
    Pasta
    Rice.

Leave a comment:

• Malton
    replied
    Hey guys,I know that different people like the different dishes for taste and get energy
    so we should be eat healthier and energetic foods.These dishes is my favorite dishes
    like,....
    Vegetarian foods
    Fried vegetarian rice
    Vegetarian soup
    Chicken ginger
    Fried fish
    Pasta.......

Click for further detail
    Last edited by Malton; 06-22-2013, 05:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dacran22
    replied
    All nourishment wealthy meals are my preferred meals. Because each and every resources have some advantages and secure our life permanently. Especially Oatmeal and non vegetables are my most favorites.
    Last edited by Dacran22; 03-17-2013, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shikha21
    replied
    I love cooking but these days i have been taking care that the food i eat is able to give nutrition my body requires.

I have tried almost every dish from a e-book which was sent me by Stepathlon.

The e-book has amazing recipes and is very easy to make

check the recipe at http://slidesha.re/Z9xacO

Leave a comment:

• Maxthon
    replied
    Well guys!!I am agree with your reviews.Different people like the different dishes.
    We should be eat healthier and energetic dishes for get the energy and fitness.
    I like these dishes....
    Vegetarian foods
    Chicken jinger
    Fried Plantains
    Jerk Chicken
    Rice & Peas
    Russian salad...
    Last edited by Maxthon; 02-23-2013, 02:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bryant123
    replied
    My favorite are:
    Fried fish,
    Fried vegetables rice,
    Pizza,
    Mixwd fruits & vegetables salad,
    and Pasta.

Leave a comment:

• Ankith
    replied
    All nutrition rich foods are my favourite foods. Because each and every sources have some advantages and protect our life forever. Especially Oats and non vegetables are my most favourites.

Leave a comment:

• Basil
    replied
    Well guys!!Different people like the different dishes but we should be eat healthier
    and energetic dishes for keep good health and take good taste.I like these dishes..
    Fried Plantains
    Jerk Chicken
    Rice & Peas
    Callaloo, Stewed Chicken, Oxtails
    Escovitch fish
    Curry Goat, curry Shrimp, curry chicken
    Steak and potatoes

Leave a comment:

• Eddie
    started a topic Favourite Dish.

Favourite Dish.

Well i want to know what is your favourite dish to prepare? For me i love making baked muffins and bread butter. It is so sweet and delicious. I do not make it very often due to the caloric content but whenever i want to spice up our dinner with something hearty i always make my muffin and bread butter.So what is your favourite dish so please share here.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X