Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green tea - best Ayurvidic medicine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green tea - best Ayurvidic medicine

Green tea is one of the best Ayurvidic medicine for healthy life. People used to have green tea during the ancient times; it is still as valuable and good as in ancient times. Green tea can benefit in several ways:
    1. Reduces heart diseases and attacks.
    2. Reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
    3. Treatment and prevention of skin cancer.
    4. Green tea increases stamina and boost endurance.
    5. Green tea reduces risk of thrombosis, arterial sclerosis, cerebral strokes etc.
    Phenocal

The green tea is the best ayurvidic medicine, it helps to control lots of the medicine like controlling the blood pressure, cholesterol. it helps to reduce the risk of the heart and cancer which are very beneficial for the good health.

Comment

Hello Guys according to this topic i think that Green Tea is so much healthier than white tea. I used to be 20 pounds over weight, and i started to drink green tea everyday and within the month, i lost at least 10 pounds

Comment

Green tea is one of the best liquid to drink. There are many people who drink green tea because they know that how beneficial it is. It reduce stress of our body and it reduce the level of cholesterol is well.
        Apply for loan on Lone Mountain Truck Leasingfor truck leasing

Comment

I do appreciate that it is effective to losing weight by ayurvedic treatment but those effects take much time.

According to my experience their are best weight loss pills in the market that gives attractive shape to body within few days and appetite suppressing products that are proven to work are Generic Accomplia and Generic Xenical. They raise the metabolism to allow the body to burn fat. They suppress the craving for unhealthy food. These are wonder drugs.

Comment

I am here to this thread and i know about green tea benefits.Green tea
            is the best for the weight loss and fat loss.The poly-phenol found in the green tea
            works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns foods
            into calories.

Comment

Green tea is a good liquid in ayurvedic medicine and it has more of the natural stuff which can neutralize free radicals and pathogens in the body.
              It freshening our mood when it goes inside of our body.
              Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery | Metabolic Surgery center Delhi | Laparoscopic Surgery Center Delhi

Comment

I am not a big fan of green tea,yes i drink tea but normal one.In some way green tea provide benefits to our health and fitness but green tea is not a rocket science to solve all issues specially weight/fat related.It is way better to consist on manual way like diet control,healthy eating,participate in physical workouts,exercises etc.

Comment

Green tea it very similar to Black tea and both have the same benefits. It promotes blood circulation to the mind in a natural manner without being concerned the body. It's excellent for quality and attention. It can be a excellent intestinal aid.
                  CD86 antibody

Comment

I am not a big fan of green tea but no doubt green tea has some benefits but not enough as much people thinks.Mostly people drinks green tea for weight or fat loss but in my point of view there is way better to take manual way like dieting,exercises,physical workouts and manage our eating habits rather than to take the artificial way like green tea,diet pills etc.
                    Des Moines Wrestling

Comment

Green, white, and black tea all come from the same plant, black tea is fermented, green tea dried mature leaves, and white tea from dried young leaves and buds. Green tea is effective in treating types of bad breath, and cleaning the mouth.

Comment

Green tea is a good beverage in ayurvedic medication and it has more of natural things which can reduce the effects of toxins and infection in the body system.

Comment

Green tea is a best herbal method of fat burning fat. It has many benefits so it is good to drink green tea daily. I think a cup of green tea is best to drink in a day.

Comment

Green tea is best herbal tea that has so many health benefits. Green tea helps us in fat burning and also maintain weight. Green tea is good for skin and removes acne. Its a best medicine to fight with cancer.

Comment

Green tea was used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine to control bleeding and heal wounds, aid digestion, improve heart and mental health and regulate body temperature.4 Recent studies have shown green tea can potentially have positive effects on everything from weight loss to liver disorders to type 2 diabetes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
                              X