This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home care

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home care

Hi all,
    I am a business man. My wife is a teacher. We have 3 kids of age 6, 3 and 2 months. My parents are staying along with us at home. I am their only son. They have struggled a lot to bring me up. Now it's my duty to look after them. Since they are very old both of them suffer from a countless number of diseases like blood pressure, sugar, cholesterol and so on.

Since I have a business meeting in another country, I will be back home only after a month. After my wife's last delivery she is with her parents. When I go, there won't be anyone to care for my parents. Both of them are under ayurvedic treatment. I don't wish to send them to any old age homes. But one of my friend said that there is a senior care home which provides private personal support and nursing services in Toronto. Do anyone know about it? Is such a home care is allowed at the time of ayurvedic treatment? It would be of great help to me if you could share your suggestions. Thanks in advance
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X