Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hello ,

I would want to talk to admin or moderator as i don't see introduction section in the forum. can anyone guide me ?

Thanks

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your message, please send us a email at [email protected] for any moderation or any other request.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ayurvedic View Post
      Hi Gary,

Thanks for your message, please send us a email at [email protected] for any moderation or any other request.

Thank you!
      Thanks for reply admin,
      I don't have any request, wanted to just ask whether i can start controversial topics like why ayurveda is not being very successful ?
      why persons who know cure of many diseases donot share cure ? and likewise...
      I staunch follower of sanatana dharma and would like to discuss on topics that is pushing us back in field of advanced ayurveda.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Gary,

I appreciate you asking before posting, I think this is a great idea, feel free to post controversial topics, our goal is to help the ayurvedic community forward. We also agree that persons are not sharing enough about diseases and their possible cures. it is unfortunate and I hope we can ultimately help others in their struggles.

Best

Salim

Comment

Originally posted by ayurvedic View Post
          Hi Gary,

I appreciate you asking before posting, I think this is a great idea, feel free to post controversial topics, our goal is to help the ayurvedic community forward. We also agree that persons are not sharing enough about diseases and their possible cures. it is unfortunate and I hope we can ultimately help others in their struggles.

Best

Salim
          tnx for answering

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
          X