This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayurvedic treatment after spine surgery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayurvedic treatment after spine surgery

I had a spinal surgery 2 months back but hve a miserable result and can bearly stand now.... Consulated to various neuron and ortho doctors and hve some told for a
    re -surgery and some to wait till 6 months but the weakness in my legs is miserable.... Plz suggest whether Ayurvedic treatment for me now is advisable or not

Ayurveda treatment for Slip disc

I don't have in depth knowledge in it. but my uncle had a slip disc and he took ayurveda treatment, and i am saying based on his experience.
    He is 48 and had a slip disc he first consulted major hospital but didn't find that much useful and he decided to take ayurveda treatments, and he is still continuing. Its being around 6 months. But i am happy to say that he is far better now, there was significant decrease in pain and he is now capable to go to work. The treatment include internal and external medicines. External medicines are pizhichil, kizhi, these are ayurveda massages. It is said that Ayurveda can cure Slip disc effectively. My uncle still takes internal medicines. Its better to consult a doctor for more information, about the treatments etc.
    The hospital he consulted was Hindusthan Ayurvedic Health Care, it is one among the leading Ayurveda Treatement centre in Trivandrum Kerala , They also provide online consultation, you may ask the doctor so you can get an idea if in your case can go for ayurveda.
    Their link - http://www.hindusthanayurvedichealthcare.com

Its better to ask for doctors advice.
    Hope this helped.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X