This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy herbs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy herbs?

Hello everyone, where do you guys purchase bulk herbs. Banyan offers some good ones but they have a pretty limited range, I have been using ayurvedacart but I aam unsure of their quality.

Sharangdhar ayurvedic medicine online

hi

you can by ayurvedic medicine and herbs form www.sharangdhar.com Our Company owes its name to Sharangdhar rushi, one of the Great Ayurvedic Pharmacologists, who for the first time in the history of Ayurveda set standards for the proper procedures and conditions for the preparation of traditional Ayurvedic medicines. Thus, we have been the pioneering ayurvedic medicine manufacturers by introducing Ayurved in a convenient yet effective form by blending modern manufacturing practices with the traditional knowledge and wisdom of Ayurved.

Sharangdhar is one of India’s leading ayurvedic medicine manufacturers with its headquarters in Pune, one of India’s main centers for manufacturing and supplying specialty herbal products,

Comment

Originally posted by bliindsniper View Post
      Hello everyone, where do you guys purchase bulk herbs. Banyan offers some good ones but they have a pretty limited range, I have been using ayurvedacart but I aam unsure of their quality.
      Hello Mate

Go to www.wellmaats.com (Wellmaats Aarogya life) where you can get every medicine for your problems in bulk. They make ayurvedic medicine approved by govt of india and tested by best doctor in India.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
      X