Welcome to the Share Ayurveda forum

Collapse

This Ayurveda Forum was created for the purpose of sharing ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the ayurvedic lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic doctors and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with my health

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with my health

Hi,

I have tested myself to discover my dosha type and my scores come out as follows:

vata 67
    pitta 28
    kapha 5

I have all the usual issues, racing mind, anxiety, thin frame etc. I have however, slowly noticed my appearance starting to worsen, as though i am aging very quickly. at 38 i have an excess of grey hair, dark sunken eyes, and receding gums.

I try to eat for my type, trying to eat warm foods and drinks but i have read recently that too much heat in the body can be the cause of greying hair? i have drunk lots of alcohol and coffee over the years which i know i should not be consuming. I seem to sweat lots which smells very strong too. im just really confused as to what i should be doing.

Does anyone have any tips or advice?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
X