This Ayurveda forum is meant to share ayurvedic information and knowledge about Ayurveda, as well as discussing everything related to the yoga lifestyle and holistic healing. We strongly recommend ayurvedic practitioners and scholars from India and all over the world to write articles on our ayurvedic blogs area, ask or answer questions, share experiences and ultimately spread the word about this wonderful “Science of life” that is Ayurveda.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITP suffering

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITP suffering

Hello,

I sm 31 years old and I am suffering from ITP (low platelets count) since 2014.

Itīs going to be nearly 2 years.

I took steroids ( predisole ) and now I am taking revolade. But still my platelets are on 20-40.

I am not sure why? Could someone help me, I am suffering a lot and it does effect my lifestyle.

I am kind of loosing my hope in this. I would much appreciate if someone maybe could give me advice what else I can do?

Many thanks
    My email: [email protected]

reply to ITP suffering

Hi, There is an Ayurvedic hospital in malapuram (malabar),kerala run by Dr.K.G. Vidyasagar. He is a well experienced Ayurvedic physician. He has treated many patients with ITP. I have worked under him and seen similar cases get cured by his treatment. If you are intrested you can refer his website for the address, contact number and any other info

http://www.gayathriayurvedicinstitute.com

P.S. : I am not advertising anything in here.Just wanted to help u as I know what you are going throug. I have written the above from my personal experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please type the 2 missing letters: "s _ _re Ayurveda"

Working...
    X